A high throughput sampler (HTS) allows automated analysis of 96 or 384 samples, each with a volume as low as 3µL.
Analysis rates of up to 10,000 events per second and minimum analysis time for a 96 well plate is 15 minutes.
Analyses include immunophenotyping, viability, DNA content, cell cycle, plant ploidy, DNA/RNA ratios, apoptosis measurements, cytokine expression, intracellular calcium, oxidative burst, intracellular pH, phagocytic activity and mitochondrial membrane potential. Flow cytometry analysis generates bivariate dot-plots and histograms which can be used to calculate population statistics and changes in mean-fluorescence intensity within the sample.
- Immunophenotyping, protein or cytokine expression measurements
- DNA cell cycle and plant ploidy measurements
- Cell viability and apoptosis analysis
- Enzyme measurements. For example, reactive oxygen species (ROS), calcium flux, intracellular pH, mitochondrial membrane potential, or phagocytic activity
- Marine, river or lake water phytoplankton population analysis
- 405nm, 488nm and 633nm excitation lasers
- Eight fluorescence parameters
- Acquisition rate up to 10,000 events per second
- Sampling from 96 and 384 well plates