The Varian INOVA 300MHz spectrometer is ideal for routine 1H, 13C and 31P experiments.
It has a sample changer, which is employed for undergraduate spectra.
- Routine 1H, 13C, 31P and 19F spectra of solutions
- Multidimensional nuclear magnetic resonance studies
- 2 RF channels
- Z gradient accessory
- 5mm 1H/19F/31P/13C – auto-switchable 4 nucleus probe
- Automatic sample changer – mainly used for undergraduate samles
Contact us for publishing data: Dr Gareth Nealon
- Crawley Campus, Bayliss Building, Room G.42