Nikon Ti-E inverted motorised microscope with Nikon A1Si spectral detector confocal system running NIS-C Elements software.
The system is capable of simultaneous or sequential image collection using four photomultiplier fluorescence detectors, a 32-channel spectral detector and a transmission detector. Long-term time-lapse imaging is possible using the Tokai Hit stage top incubation system.
Two colour (488nm and 561nm) total internal reflection fluorescence (TIRF) microscopy is integrated into the microscope and high-speed image capture is available using the Andor 885 EMCCD camera, all of which is controlled by the NIS Elements software.
- Four colour confocal microscopy
- Multipoint and live time-lapse imaging using Tokai Hit incubation chamber
- Spectral detection and unmixing
- Transmitted light DIC imaging
- Inverted Nikon Ti E microscope
- Objectives 4x-60x, air, water and oil immersion
- Four 50mW solid state lasers – 405nm (violet), 488nm (blue), 561nm (yellow), and 638nm (red).
- Four PMT detectors
- 32-channel spectral detector
- Total internal reflection fluorescence (TIRF) – two colour (488nm and 561nm)
- 885 EMCCD camera for high-speed image capture
- NIS Elements software
- Perfect focus system (PFS) for time-lapse imaging
- Tokai Hit incubator for time-lapse imaging