Inverted fluorescence motorised microscope with high-resolution DIC and phase contrast optics and equipped with a cooled FluoView II charge coupled device (CCD) digital monochrome camera.
Water and oil immersion condensers are also available for high-resolution imaging.
Long-term time-lapse imaging is possible using the Tokai Hit stage top incubation system and the system is fitted with Zero Drift Compensation (ZDC) to prevent focal plane shift during long-term imaging.
- Four colour epifluorescent imaging (UV, blue, green and red excitation)
- Brightfield, phase contrast, differential interference contrast (DIC) and epifluorescence imaging
- Multipoint and live-time lapse imaging using Tokai Hit incubation chamber
- Filter cubes (narrow band): UV, blue, green and red excitation
- Objectives: 4x-100x; air and oil immersion
- Condensers: high NA dry, water and oil immersion
- Motorised stage (Prior linear encoded)
- Zero drift compensation (ZDC) focus control for time-lapse imaging
- Epifluorescence lightpath shutter