The Zeiss VersaXRM TM family is the latest generation of 3D X-ray microscopy (XRM) solutions optimised for non-destructive micro tomography.
The Zeiss VersaXRM-520 advances industry and science with a versatile combination of world-leading resolution and contrast, sample flexibility and the large working distance required to address emerging research challenges. The system's source technology and high-resolution detector provide unmatched sub-micron resolution, even for large samples.
- X-ray micro CT
- Absorption and phase contrast
- Dual energy CT
- 160kV high-energy microfocus X-ray source and staging
- 2k x 2k high-resolution 16-bit CCD digital camera assembly
- MACRO-70 (0.4X) large field of view camera assembly)
- Zeiss high-contrast, low resolution, 4X detector
- Zeiss high-contrast, ultra-high resolution, 20X detector for high energy
- Zeiss high-contrast, ultra-high resolution 40X detector
- 4-axis tomography motorised precision sample stage with load capacity of 15g, with 360 degree capability
- Zeiss data acquisition software on a high-speed workstation with graphics acceleration Zeiss fast GPU based 3D tomography image reconstruction software Zeiss 3D Viewer
- Two high-powered work stations for visualisation and data processing running Avizo Fire