CMCA facilities are located on four separate sites including the Bayliss Building (School of Molecular Sciences) on the Crawley campus. Access to these facilities is by UWA campus card.
CMCA is spread out across four floors of the Bayliss Building and includes the following facilities:
Located on the Ground Floor:
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy
Located on the Second Floor:
Located on the Third Floor:
Located on the Fourth Floor
Our rates and subscription options apply to users accessing our facilities.
Booking instrument time
- Book most instruments through the online booking system.
- To request XRD analysis of a sample, complete the Crystal Structure Request Form and deliver with your sample to [email protected] Bayliss, Bayliss Building Room 4.52
A booking policy applies to use of the instruments to facilitate fair and equitable access for all users.
Publication and acknowledgement
Use of the CMCA facilities infers agreement to:
- include the standard acknowledgement in all publications featuring data or images collected from CMCA facilities
- forward a copy of all publications featuring data or images collected at the CMCA, or with CMCA staff assistance, to the CMCA Office
- consider CMCA staff as co-authors on publications where they are integrally involved in project outcomes, in line with The University of Western Australia Code of conduct for the responsible practice of research